Rowing machines are pretty popular these days and if you have decided to join the bandwagon then you have made a good decision! Now if you are wondering what are the benefits of using a rower then let this article shed a light on that. If you want to know what they are then all you have to do is read this article, check it out!
Ready for Rowers
There are times when choosing an exercise program can be overwhelming especially if you have just started. However, it is still important to get in shape, right? So whether you like it or not, you need to pick an exercise routine that can do well for your body. If you have no idea what to choose, why not try using a rower? Rowing machines are great as they provide low impact exercises and can be done by anyone. Why you ask? It is because rowing machines simply copy the motion of a real rowing boat which makes it great equipment for total body workout. If you are aiming to lose weight or tone your body then this is a wonderful exercise equipment to use.
The Top Benefits of Rowing Machines
- It’s a great low-impact cardio exercise. If you have joint problems then you know that engaging in high-impact exercises is not the way to go but that doesn’t mean you can’t do any exercise at all. With a rowing machine, you can certainly do a low-impact exercise which is less painful to the joints.
- It’s a good workout for your upper body. With a rowing machine, muscles in your upper-body are utilized well. This is because it targets all the major muscles in your upper-body especially on the shoulders and upper back. With regular use, these muscles will be developed well and at the same time helps in reducing back pain. It also is great workout equipment for your pecs, abs and biceps while developing a stronger core muscle.
- It also benefits your lower body. Rowing machines help in developing the muscles in your thighs, calves and glutes. Now if you are after a toned body, this machine can develop those muscles and help you get a toner body in the long run.
- It helps you lose weight. With regular workout sessions, rowers can help you burn calories and increase your energy. An hour spent in the rowing machine can help burn 600 calories at least. Combine this with a healthy diet and lifestyle and you are on the road to a healthier weight.
- It helps in increasing your endurance. If you feel stressed or fatigued then rowing can help increase your stamina. It may be exhausting at first but the longer you use it, the more your body adjusts to it. Since it is an excellent cardio exercise, it does not only strengthen your heart but also helps in boosting your metabolism. This means you get more energy to do more.
Rowers are also easy to use. It doesn’t take a lot to learn how to row. In fact, if you have a good teacher or trainer to help you with rowing, you can easily learn it within 5 minutes! Rowers are also affordable and come with different types so you can choose the ones that will work for you. They can be cleaned easily and you can just store them away if you are not using them. They don’t take a lot of space in your home too so anyone can own a rower at home. Not only that, using a rowing machine is quite fun; you don’t have to dread the thought of it. Just ask those who have tried and enjoyed it and they will tell you that you won’t regretting buying one!
Before buying a rowing machine, make sure that you compare different rowers. This way you have options to choose from. Make sure to buy one from a trusted company too and always ensure your warranty as well. This way you have something to claim in case you need replacements for parts or frame.
So yes, using a rowing machine for exercise is an excellent choice. All you have to do is to enjoy every moment of it and if your goal is to stay fit then this is an awesome way to go. Go ahead and check out rowing machines today and see what are the benefits of using a rower can do for your body, enjoy!